We are happy to announce that an enhanced and user-friendly version of the Business Contracts Management System (BCMS) is now live. The enhancements are based on user feedback and will make it easier to access the BCMS system, create new projects, track current projects, streamline and improve the contracting process, and communicate with Business Contracts and Brand Protection (BCBP) staff.
- Chrome is the preferred browser but you can login with Firefox or Internet Explorer as well. You may need to clear your browser history before you can login with your preferred browser.
- To log in, go to bcms.berkeley.edu and log on with your CalNet ID.
- Remember to click "save" or "save and continue." Otherwise your modifications won't be saved.
- All your old records have been migrated and are available using the BCMS number assigned when the original request was created.
- "Requests" and "contracts" have been consolidated into "project," to make creating and tracking your project from beginning to end easier.
- The BCMS message board has been updated - this will be your primary tool for communicating with your Contract Specialist. It will mean that all of your messages are in one place, easy to find and accessible as a permanent record of your questions/answers.
- Job aids on the enhancements are available on the BCMS webpage.
- Find out more about in-person training.
These enhancements are a work in progress, so please feel free to continue to give us your feedback at email@example.com.
Maria Rubinshteyn, Director, Business Contracts and Brand Protection